Okay. I managed to resolve the server issue. Here’s the horrid story.
Well, here’s the deal. I paid my domain name fees and two weeks later got a reminder notice to pay my domain name fees.
Then I paid my domain name fees (after concluding that my last payment hadn’t gone through) and forgot about it.
Then it was pointed out by my server guy that the reason for all my mail and database issues is that I didn’t appear to have a registered domain name.
I swear like a sailor with syphilus.
And so I’ve managed to pay the fee and get a proper verification and now it all seems to work again, although it could take a while to filter through the web. But if you can see this then it’s working again.
posted at 11:16 am Monday December 13 2004