When I did the first episode of Lilley Street all those years ago with a copy of PaintShop Pro 7, a vial of ink and a dip pen, it took me five hours to complete a comic. When I did This
it took me only three hours. I used my wacom tablet and some very crafty photoshop skills that I’ve picked up along the way and I’m very pleased with the result.
Now, this doesn’t mean that I’m going to start Lilley Street again but I am pleased that when I do come up with a great idea for a new strip I’ve got all the resources to do it quickly and efficiently.
I guess it helped that the first Lilley Street looked so crap ;)
posted at 2:16 am Thursday August 04 2005